NUMS MERIT LIST FOR MBBS PRIVATE SECTOR MEDICAL COLLEGE
ASSLAM O ALAIKUM HOPE YOU ALL ARE FINE AFTER NUMS LISTS? I HAVE SHARED 3 PDFs OF NUMS LIST.YOU CAN FIND IT IN THIS GROUP OR AT MY BLOG EASILY. FOLLOWING ARE DESCRIPTIONS OF THAT PDFs.
1- Nums Consolidated Merit List
This merit list is for MBBS Only. In this single list you can easily check your rank of All medical colleges of NUMS PRIVATE SECTOR. I have combined all the pdfs to make a single for your help. All the ranks are exact except difference of 1 in HITEC MEDICAL COLLEGE.
2- NUMS + UHS COMPARISON
In this PDF I made a comparison of UHS 2nd provisional Merit List and NUMS LIST SO THAT YOU CAN KNOW HOW MUCH STUDENTS ARE SAFE IN UHS AND HAVE ALSO APPLIED HERE.
3- NUMS + UHS + KMU COMPARISON
This merit list of MBBS Only. In this list I have put the ranks of KMU in NUMS. Because I don't know safe rank for this.In calculations at the top of pdf,I have taken 1500 rank as safe for KMU and counted students according to that.
If you have any query regarding those files. Mention in comment section. You can find all PDFs in the group or link of blog in top comment. In my next post, I shall share my opinion regarding safe merit/Rank on basis of facts and figures. Stay Tuned... BUMP THE POST.... Remember me in prayers. JazakAllah
No comments